Our clients are faced with external pressures on an unprecedented scale. The ability to translate strategy into reality is key to their enhanced business performance. As an advisory professional, you will be focused on helping them achieve this goal.
You’ll work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, enabling organisations to grow, innovate, protect and optimise their business performance – playing your part in building a better working world.
We believe that you should own and shape your career. But we’ll provide the support and opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed. The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, means you’ll interact and team with individuals from various geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The Data and Analytics team works collaboratively with our clients to manage engagements and lead teams of data analysis resources in all aspects of design and delivery of information solutions - including Data Quality and Governance, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Data Management.
Data Analytics is integrated into all Advisory service offerings and assists clients to leverage data as an asset throughout its business processes.You'll enjoy working in multi-disciplinary teams and gaining valuable experience in various sectors and play a key role in ensuring high quality outputs and service to our clients.
Your key responsibilities
· Contribute technically to analytics projects and deliver high-quality work products
· Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
· Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge. Possess good business acumen, remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities.
· Help prepare reports or proposals that will be delivered to clients and other parties
Skills and attributes for success
· Strong presentation skill
· Leadership and client service skills
· Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
To qualify for the role you must have
· Pursuing a degree in quantitative fields such as Computing, Engineering, Analytics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Machine Learning, Operation Research, Information Management or related fields
· Good understanding of time series, statistical and decision modeling; and machine learning techniques such as regression analysis, decision tree, survival analysis, market basket analysis, ANOVA, multivariate analysis, clustering, etc.
· Familiar with analytics tools such as SAS or SPSS; and/or analytical programming languages such as R or Python; and visualization software such as Tableau, MicroStrategy or QlikView.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills combined with experience in leveraging data analytics to drive insights and business decisions
· Strong attention to details and ability to multi-task
· Comfortable with ambiguity and applying creativity to solve complex problems
· Excellent command of written and spoken English
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Strong analytical, interpersonal and teaming skills
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
· Detailed resume
· Latest university transcript
· NRIC or student pass (for foreign students)
Only applications with complete set of data and documents will be considered.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance . Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.
Want to get to know us better?
Become a fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EYCareersSingapore
Connect with us on LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/EYLinked_Careers
Watch us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/ernstandyoungglobal