Position title – Senior – Advanced Automation Developer
Legal Entity – EY GDS
Location (country) – (GGN, BLR) India
Position (Description) Senior – Advanced Automation Developer
Individual performer in the IT Advisory Services team to provide development & architecture of Advanced Automation use cases.
Your client responsibilities:
· Work as a Solution Architect for designing & implementing the Conversational and advanced Automation use cases.
· Responsible for design and development of the Chatbot Applications, data science and Advanced automation use cases using various Bot Frameworks, Machine Learning, AI platform services and supporting on various messenger platforms like MS Teams, Skype etc.
· 3-6 Years of experience in Software Development
· Interface and communicate with the onsite Program Managers.
· Regular status reporting to the supervisor and onsite coordinators
· Interface with the customer representatives as and when needed
· Willing to travel to the customer’s locations on need basis within India and outside India.
· Willing to work in US/UK shifts to support global customers
· Willing to be flexible to work on various tools and technologies based on demand
Your technical responsibilities:
· Development of chatbot and other cognitive applications, advanced automation use cases using Cognitive AI Services from platform providers, developing orchestration layer, web based application frontend development for these chatbot /Web applications.
· Responsible to develop scalable and high-performance components in cloud environment
· Work on conversation UX platform and Design Conversational flow as per user requirements.
· Clean/Analyze data coming from Bot conversations
· Should be ready to pick up Automation RPA tools, as many use cases will involve advanced automation scenarios requiring integration of chatbots with Automation/RPA tools. Any knowledge of RPA would be added advantage. If not flexibility in picking up Automation tools should be there.
· Should analyze, create requirements, prototypes, Unit testing and delivery of projects.
· Lead applications development effort involving Bot framework & Automation Processes.
· Leadership of development platform and technologies
· Preparation of key deliverables such as design documents, test documentation, training materials and administration/procedural guides.
Your people responsibilities:
· Building a quality culture
· Lead by example
· Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
We are looking for the candidates with the following:
· BE/BTech/MCA (must) with an industry experience of 4 to 6 years.
· Complete hands-on development using MS ASP.NET/C# Core2.1/3.0 with MVC and MS SQL 2012/2014 DB (Stored Procedure, functions,triggers).
· Experience in Chatbot frameworks.
· Have work experience of using XML, Third party Controls like jQuery , modern client frame works preferably Angular 2 onwards.
· Experience with building and training Intents, Entity, Dialogs etc. using any of the Cognitive AI services like MSLUIS, MS BoT Framework, IBM Watson will be required.
· Working experience with MS – TFS.
· Take part in application design (Front-end and Database)and helps junior development team with technical issues during development.
· Experience with HITP, Sockets, RESTfuland JSON API services in a programming language.
· Experience in development of web solutions in cloud environment
· Experience working with MS SQL server,Mongo DB.
· Experience with source control GIT
You will need to have:
· Experience as Senior Developer with strong hands on experience on .net/C# /Core 2.1/30.0 with MVC and MS SQL
· Experience on modern client frame works like Angular and 3rd party controls like Jquery /XML.
· Experience with building and training Intents, Entity, Dialogs etc. using any of the Cognitive AI services like MSLUIS, MS Framework, IBM Watson.
· Good business communication skills &client facing skills
· Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
· Working knowledge in excel and macros
· Working knowledge of any automation Tool.
· standing of Data warehousing tool &Power BI.
· Experience in Python /R (specificlibraries like spacy, pytorch, NLTK, numphy, tensor) in context to Machine Learning and NLPtechnologies will be added advantage.
· Experience in any automation technologylike Blue Prism / UiPath /Automation Anywhere will be added advantage.
· Experience in Financial Services domain
· Prior Client facing experience.
What our Practice offers you?
· IT Advisory Services
· Good opportunities to utilize your expertise in the relevant area as mentioned below, and provide growth opportunities for the right individuals with appetite to take challenges
· Our technology capabilitie shave been enhanced based on significant demand from our clients in key strategic areas:
· Data Management
· We connect business and technology to more effectively enable our financial services clients businesses.
· Our solutions focus on the deep integration of functional, process and technology knowledge.
· We work closely with a number of strategic technology software and service providers to create an integrated delivery team.