· Variety of work and career development opportunities
· Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
· Take control of your learning with our personalised L&D platform
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant within the Core Business Services team in our Sydney office to provide local-based support to relevant Sydney Partners/Executive Directors/Directors/Senior Managers (level 4), and Global Delivery Services (GDS) Executive Assistants who are working within the GDS remote support model. This role is offered on a flexible full time basis.
Your key responsibilities
Provide local-based administrative support:
· Provide assistance with coordination of client events
· Greet clients at EY office-based events and escorting to relevant event room
· Provide local solutions and assistance with room/workspace queries and bookings
· Scan receipts, collect print jobs, lodge VISA applications, obtain signatures on documents,
· Ad hoc coordination support of allocated EA scope of services when required
Skills and attributes for success
· Great communication skills with an ability to build relationships in person and virtually
Proficient time management skills with an ability to prioritise workload
Confidence and ability to interact with clients and executives
High standard of written and spoken English
Excellent attention to detail and is service and quality focused
Proactive and solutions focused
Entry knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Initiative and willingness to learn
· Maintains strict discretion and confidentiality
· Extremely organised and enjoys administration
Who are Core Business Services?
The EY Core Business Services (CBS) team help support the business enablement functions that help keep EY running and maintain its success! As a CBS professional you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional client services, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
Areas within CBS include the General Counsel’s Office, Finance, IT, Talent, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management. Join us and be a valued and important member of the tea
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
career and learning development e.g.EY badges , career mentoring
an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support, health checks
Who we are
EY is aninclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.