Description de l'offre
We have vacancies for Managers to play a key role in the delivery of new UKI service offerings within our Global Compliance and Reporting (GCR) team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing managed service team within EY. This is a new team which is being formed to lead the delivery of a key growth area within our Global Compliance and Reporting (GCR) service. The role will be based in the UK&I Delivery Centre and focused on delivering client services.
You will need to manage stakeholders and build positive relationships across the firm to ensure the new service is delivered on time and to budget.
. The role will be based in our Delivery Centre in Belfast and you will be leading the delivery of a range of reporting and compliance services to clients across UK&I. There will be some travel within the UK and Ireland.
This is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career with a continually growing business.
Your key responsibilities
· Manage the activities of a team of Accountants and Accounting Analysts across an allocated portfolio of clients, including technical review of the work performed by that team.. This also includes establishing and managing work allocations and goals for the team, Ensure that the team function effectively and efficiently.
· Develop individual team members using an on-going coaching, personal development and performance management process.
· Manage short and long term operational goals and tactical objectives ensuring clients goals are incorporated
· Ensure SLAs are met and service is delivered to clients as expected
· Develop, build and maintain relationships with clients
· Be a proactive member of the EY Service Delivery Team
· Develop, maintain, and update personal knowledge and expertise through appropriate means to ensure understanding of relevant knowledge areas and to identify possible future developments
· Act as point of escalation for clients and staff related issues within the team
To qualify for the role you must have
ACCA, or ACA qualified accountant with ideally 2 -5 years post qualification experience in industry or professional services.
· In addition to be successful in this role you will have knowledge and experience of two or more of theareas below which will support your responsibilities, other relevant experience will be developed through performing this role.
· Finance function and accounting operations, financial management and management accounting
· Management reporting (including variance analysis) and statutory reporting
· Cost and Margin analysis and reporting
· Preparation and review of tax compliance returns for VAT and Corporation Tax
· Detailed knowledge around finance function processes (RTR, PTP, OTC)
· Understanding of continuous improvement and / or cost saving initiatives
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.