Sr. Digital Designer
Successfully produces complex conceptualization of ideas to create original art used in the development of electronic/digital projects. Uses advanced knowledge of web and new media design skills to produce creative, comprehensive layouts and designs for electronic client deliverables. Maintains and applies advanced design / interactive design skills and a broad knowledge of current design and new media production techniques. Uses advanced communication skills to offer multifaceted conceptual design solutions based on strategies in relation to client business needs. Manages and oversees complex design projects from concept through production, effectively prioritizes and assigns work, and balances multiple priorities simultaneously.
· Effectively creates layouts with strong typography and appropriate use of color, images and fonts, allowing for readability of type.
· Effectively creates interactive presentations or proposals using a variety of software tools.
· Serious knowledge on Android an iOS platforms with hands-on experience to create wireframing and develop native/ hybrid apps.
· Provide digital solutions using state if the art technologies like VR, AR and MR.
· Develops architecture, artwork and programming for creation of new media presentations, graphics web design and on-screen presentations.
· Maintains expertise with Adobe Creative Suite software, One of the 3D Applications like C4D, 3Ds Max or Maya and proficiency in Unity 3D.
· Advanced knowledge on supporting programming languages such as C# and Java
· Develops best practices utilizing "state-of-the-art" techniques, equipment, and advancements within the design community.
· Understands, implements, and strictly adheres to the quality standards and procedures established by EY, including creative standards and guidelines.
· May train other senior designers, designers, and document specialists in the use of design principles, as well as the use of specific design tools.
· Excellent team working, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate, and persuade.
· Pursues and shares best practices within the department and among staff.
· Utilizes the web based database to ensure all time and materials are billed correctly, project instructions and client interactions are fully documented.
· Creates timelines and cost estimates for client approval.