Who we are
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Worldwide, our 260,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities realize their potential.
EY Academy – Future Leaders (EYA) is a three-year structured program designed to provide local university undergraduate students with invaluable EY experience through mentoring, classroom training, team experience, networking and internship opportunities at our Hong Kong and mainland China offices.
We offer a simple framework to help you to get the right learning, experience and coaching to accelerate your growth through five different series – CSR Series, Meet the Leaders Series, Development Series, Experience Series and Networking Series.
To explore more about EYA, click below link:
Selected Cadets will
· Develop practical and leadership skills relating to the accounting profession
· Experience how it is like to work at EY through local internship and mentoring
· Have the chance to gain exposures through mainland China internship and participation in international conference
· Have the chance to design, lead and drive EYA initiatives and CSR activities
· Learn how to succeed in the profession through assigned EY skills training
· Build professional network with peers and EY experienced professionals
· Have the chance to fast-track onto our Hong Kong Graduate Program forStaff Associate/Accountant upon graduation
· Full time local university undergraduate students who are graduating in 2022
· Major in any disciplines
· Strong academic record
· Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills
· Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
· Passion about pursuing a career in the professional accounting services sector
Submit an online application atwww.ey.com/cn/careers along with your resume, cover letter and all academic transcripts and supporting documents of your past experiences by 31 Oct 2019 (Thursday).