Who we are
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Worldwide, our 260,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential.
As the world evolves at a rapid pace, effective risk management protects, sustains and improves business performance. Our Risk practice revolves around helping our clients develop an integrated and sustainable approach to risk and control that encompasses a holistic view of people, process and technology. Delivering some of the most significant and class-leading projects globally, you’ll be part of a market-leading network of risk professionals, forming high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service and contribute to building a better working world.
We are committed to assisting our clients to improve performance and manage risk across every part of their business through innovative digital and analytics solutions. You’ll be joining to support one of the following professions:
· Internal Audit
· Risk Assurance
· Risk Transformation
· Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
· Help prepare for meetings with client management teams and participate in these meetings
· Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
· Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
· Build strong internal relationships with EY Advisory Services and with other service lines across the organization
· Bachelor/Master's degree with an emphasis on Finance, Accounting, Economics,Statistics, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering and Data Science
· Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
· Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills
· Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities
· Permanent resident of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or international graduate who is eligible for employment in Hong Kong
Submit an online application at www.ey.com/cn/careers along with your resume, cover letter and all academic transcripts.