Systems Engineer- Messaging
Responsible for the administration of all server farms. Provide High level of technical advice on Server Administration and management.
Your future duties and responsibilities
This position will be responsible for providing day to day Messaging support for multiple customers by exercising proven Operating System and infrastructure experience in the enterprise space applying process; procedures; Standards; guidelines and best practices.
• Intermediate Exchange Server Support
• This position will be responsible for providing Messaging Exchange server; Mobility[BYOD; MDM; BES] and Lync 2013 server support for CGI by exercising proven Exchange server support and migration experience in the enterprise space by applying process; procedures; standards; guidelines and best practices.
• Hands on expertise on multiple Exchange technologies (i.e. 2007; 2010; 2013); Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES10&BES12) and SharePoint.
• Administration on Exchange 2010/2013 Technology.
• Supporting Exchange 2007; 2010; 2013 at the server level
• Supporting Lync at the server level
• Supporting Mobility[BYOD; MDM; BES5&BES12] at the server level
• Maintain system and service availability as per the Service Level Agreement (SLA);
• Perform system tuning activities where appropriate;
• Coordinate activities for projects between other teams;
• Provide on-call support as scheduled;
• Complete service requests where necessary;
• Respond to incident tickets and provide updates in a timely manner.
• Escalate where necessary;
• Coordinate and implement change records as required;
• Work on ticketing tools such as Remedy and ITSM.
• Working on Change management;
• Incident Management and Problem Management.
• Hands on Experience with Microsoft Exchange2010/ 2013 and O365? Hands on Experience with any of the MDM Technology product ( BES10/12; McAfee EMM; Airwatch)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Primary Skill: LYNC 2013; EXCHANGE; MOBILITY; BLACKBERRY
Secondary Skill: Office 365
• Hands on Experience with Microsoft Exchange2010/ 2013 and O365?
• Hands on Experience with any of the MDM Technology product ( BES10/12; McAfee EMM; Airwatch).
• Demonstrated experience (minimum 3 years of experience) in maintaining and supporting Exchange at the server level in an enterprise environment.
• Demonstrated experience (minimum 2 years of experience) in maintaining and supporting Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES5; BES10).
• Mobile Device Management (BYOD; Air watch; EMM) at the server level in an enterprise environment.
• Demonstrated experience (minimum 2 years of experience) in maintaining and supporting Lync in an enterprise environment
• Demonstrated experience in ITIL best practices methodologies.
• Requirements to perform function
• Excellent facilitation and communication skills- verbal and written;
• Ability to work in a team
• Must be able to work effectively with multiple teams; multiple projects at once
• Must thrive in a fast-paced; time compressed; and dynamic environment
• Solid skills and discipline for Change Management practices and processes? Windows 2012; Windows 2008
• Microsoft Exchange 2003; 2007; 2010 and 2013.
• PowerShell and other scripting toolsSoft Skills:
• Excellent facilitation and communication skills verbal and written;
• Ability to work in a team and Education Level and Certifications:
• Computer Science degree or technical diploma with relevant Experience;
• Minimum 5 years of IT experience
• With minimum 3 years of working in the capacity of Exchange administrator;
• Job Requirements: Canada Business hours support
Certification Required: Any ITIL or equivalent
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Exchange Server