As a Pricing - Actuary / data scientist / analyst, you will have a valuable opportunity to establish rates and conduct extensive analysis to increase profits. Within Pricing, Underwriting & Fraud you work together with our international community of experienced analysts and actuaries to continually improve our performance and grow by understanding best practices and keep aligning with the best ways of working.
· Develop risk and demand (conversion and lapse) models for different LoBs with the aim to derive an optimized commercial tariff
· Design and maximize tools which enable you to create tariffs and follow-up on their profitability.
· Develop, propose, and implement pricing strategies, verifying product lines and market trends
· Participate in the technical development and implementation of new insurance products or propositions
· Gather necessary information and data for the implementation of your tasks from databases and analyze and validate information relevance
· Monitor and act on viability of rates and rules, as well as conducting follow-up studies of prices and costs to ensure the profitability of the products
· Communicate results to a technical & non-technical audience
How you contribute to Allianz Direct
You have strong analytical skills, a creative mind and you have a great interest in data-driven decision-making in the field of Pricing. You are enterprising and you find innovations in the insurance industry interesting. In addition, do you have or are you:
· MSc in a relevant field such as econometrics, data science or actuarial sciences
· Solid knowledge of relevant statistical modelling methods such as GLMs and an interest in relevant machine learning techniques such as GBMs
· Experience with one or more programming languages such a Python, R or SAS
· Experience with pricing software such as Radar and Emblem is a huge advantage
· You speak fluent English and can convey complex topics in a clear and precise manner to different target groups
What we offer
At Allianz Direct you will find yourself in an inspiring working environment where there is plenty of room to set up your own initiatives. You work with an international scope. In addition, we also offer good working conditions. Sounds like a dream job, right? What we offer you:
· A salary based on knowledge and experience
· An annual contract with the intention of a permanent contract
· With a full-time employment no less than 38 vacation days
· An NS business card which you can also use privately or a travel allowance (0,21/km)
· 8% holiday allowance and an annual bonus of 12.5% of the gross annual salary
· A pension with a small personal contribution of 3.5%
· Working together in a diverse and international team in Germany, Italy and Spain
· Boot camp sessions, barista coffee, football table, ping pong and above all a lot of fun!
About Allianz Direct
Allianz Direct is an Agile organization that is building the future of insurance. We do this with the latest industry trends and technologies. We challenge the status quo and flatten complexity for simplicity. With a purely digital business model, we aim to be digitally unbeatable. Why? To become the best online insurer in Europe. We work 'data driven' and create great customer journeys. Together we will get it done. With an 'open mind', a smart and flexible scale-up organization and our customer obsession. So that all our customers can enjoy all life's adventures carefree.
Curious about what we can offer you as Pricing Actuary? Then we invite you to apply immediately!