Description de l'offre
Hotel Quality & Social Media Manager
The Hotel Quality & Social Media Manager’s position has key objectives for the continuous improvement and operational implementation of the Guest Experience and online reputation of the hotel. This is achieved by monitoring the daily guest experience scores and guest feedback received via a number of platforms and be able to effectively communicate this information to the hotel team.
They need to animate and proactively manage all social media content.
Effectively communicate this information to the hotel team through training the teams to optimise the overall guest experience culture within the hotel.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Has regular and close contact with hotel guests by interacting with guests to collect feedback and ideas
• Makes recommendations to improve the Guest Experience and shares these with the management team
• Responds to all guest feedback and comments, follows up where necessary and ensures that each priority is resolved efficiently and effectively.
• Communicates their analyses and summaries of guests' perceptions to the Heads of department, to help them keep their continuous improvement action plans up to date
• Enhances the hotel's customer service and Guest Experience by incorporating examples of best practices
Learning and Development
• Conducts weekly and monthly training sessions in Pullman London St Pancras
• Contributes to the content of new training programs in UK
• Schedules training sessions, organises information technology and other equipment
• Monitors training programmes and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
Social Media/Reputation Management
• Monitors social media platforms e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
• Engages with the audience following the Pullman social media strategy
• Maintains the accuracy and consistency of data produced from all social media platforms
• Posts relevant articles on social media platforms ensuring all content follows the guidelines outlined in the Pullman Social Media strategy
• Grow the number of audience/followers on social media platforms
• Manages Trip Advisor ranking and reviews in order to move ranking upwards
Pullman and its talent community
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity , and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
• Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
• Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager - some of the new Pullman professions
• A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
Level of Education Associate
Areas of study Hospitality Management
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
• Perfectly fluent in English and a second language is preferable
• Team player
• Excellent communicator
• Able to influence positively
• Innovative and creative
· Power Point