Description de l'offre
Ibis London Blackfriars is a beautifully designed contemporary and exciting hotel in a vibrant area of London, whether you are staying for business or pleasure. Located just minutes away from the City and London's famous Southbank, you will be within walking distance of Waterloo Station and some of the capital's most famous landmarks, including the London Eye, Tate Modern and St Pauls Cathedral.
Part of the largest hotel group in the world, AccorHotels, we are now recruiting for a Front Office Team Member.
We are looking for a talent that:
* Enjoys making guests FEEL WELCOME
* Are PASSIONATE about Customer Service
* Want to deliver INCREDIBLE experiences for your guests
* Want to BELONG to a fantastic hotel/group to work for
The duties of the Front Office Team Member include:
• To welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with due care and attention
• To look after guests and anticipate their needs
• To ensure that the building is secure
• To handle phone calls
• To manage guest requests including room service
* Annual Bonus Scheme
* Staff discounts at AccorHotels, Disneyland Paris, Eurostar and many more
* Free weekend stays at AccorHotels in UK & Ireland,
* Excellent training and development opportunities.
* Meals on duty,
* Uniform and dry cleaning,
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 250,000 hospitality experts who share the same passion. Welcoming people. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses. Every day, we put all our energy into spreading the most powerful promise in the hospitality profession: Feel Welcome.
Shifts are flexible according to the needs of the business: will be both 7am-3.18pm and 3pm to 11.18pm.
Salary: from £8.00 /hour
Ibis and its people
Simplicity, Modernity, Well-being
Acteurs, the Ibis staff training and professional development programme , enables staff to:
- become more professional by acquiring new skills,
- learn a second profession,
- be more independent in guest relations,
- receive recognition for their skills
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English