Description de l'offre
What will I be doing?
The Concierge department is responsible for the welcome and farewell of all guests and visitors to the hotel. They deal with arrivals, departures luggage handling, guest requests i.e. taxi services, local transportation and attractions etc. The delivery of outstanding customer service to all guests is paramount to every task they complete.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
• Outstanding customer care at all times
• Welcoming guests as they arrive at the hotel entrance
• Luggage handling from vehicle to hotel and vice versa
• Managing the hotel entrance area to include its cleanliness and appearance.
• Ensure all customer queries or requests are handled in a polite,
• efficient and courteous manner
• Maintaining all equipment and work areas, including key and cash security
• Maintain a high level of hotel and product knowledge at all times
This role involves being outside of the property in all weathers and conditions.
What is the hotel looking for?
- Previous high volume hotel experience is preferable
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- A capability and commitment to delivering high levels of customer care
- A smart and professional appearance
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Experience of working as part of a winning team
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
- Physical fitness
- A willingness to work outdoors in all weathers
Sofitel and its Ambassadors
The Sofitel brand is based on three core values guaranteed by each employee every day:
A Passion for Excellence, an Essence of Pleasure and a Spirit of Openness.
Through their actions and know-how, the Men and Women that are the creators of Sofitel’s luxury, offer clients a highly personalised service. By transforming every detail into a unique moment of pure comfort and elegance , they create and nurture a relationship with their guests.
The Sofitel values are also at the heart of the communication between employees. It is the legacy received and transmitted by all those involved in the brand to guarantee the continuity of the Sofitel spirit in the hotels and headquarters.
Watch the video
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
What benefits will I receive?
- on the job training
- meals on duty
- uniform provided
- pension and critical illness cover after qualifying periods
- company and local discounts