Overview of duties
• Welcomes guests and provides a high standard of restaurant, lounge and bar service
• Contributes globally to guest satisfaction through the quality of his/her work and exemplary behaviour
• Helps increase revenue through his/her sales efforts.
• Provides a friendly and personalised welcome for guests
• Offers an attentive service to guests, and adapting to any constraints.
• Heeds any remarks made by guests and ensures follow-up
• Promotes the F&B offer.
• Ability to competently recount the hotel story to clientele.
• Helps increase guest loyalty through quality of service.
• Prepares the point of sale and preparation areas
• Cleans and tidies the bar and lounge and preparation areas after closing.
• Knows all the bar and lounge menu products (preparation instructions)
• Manages the stocks and setup in line with brand standards.
• Serves guests at the bar and lounge
• Organises his/her work to suit fluctuations in numbers, events and guests
• Helps keep the equipment used in good condition.