Description de l'offre
Is responsible for organising catering services in terms of manpower, standards, and training and associated costs in line with Hotel philosophy and standards of performance set down by the company. Participation in the smooth running of the hotel and is an example to the team.
• Responsible for the full organisation and service standard of the bar (Lunch / and Dinner)
• Responsible for the bar in terms of presentation, stock and items available
• To take part in the preparation and cleaning of the bar
• Engage guests in friendly conversation
• Maintain a clean and organized work/ guests area
• Up selling the first floor outlets at every opportunity and promote dinner and breakfast
• To check the state of the crockery, cutlery, glasses. To supervise their storage and usage.
• To ensure that all quality points laid down by the company are adhered to with regards to style of service, food served and menu availability, equipment used and furniture and fitting’s.
• Ensure all control procedures/systems of administration are applied as set by Ibis.
• To organise the work to be carried out by team members such as definition of tasks, rotas in line with business demands, ensuring that they are themselves participating practically in the day to day running of the All F & B department.
• Follow up with the team training in terms of keep records and set up standard.
• To provide a high level of Guest comfort and service following The hotel guidelines
• To Report all customers complaints or compliments and take action, where necessary.
• Interface with all departments as necessary (Restaurant, Pub, M&E, and Kitchen).
• To lead the team to achieve the hotel’s qualitative and quantitative targets.
• To manage the control of objectives for team members.
• Make sure the team respect and adhere to their appearance, personal hygiene and uniforms as per the Ibis guidelines.
• Control of expenses and stock levels of the department including supplies and materials.
• To be creative and participate in propositions to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
• Ensure that all aspects of Health and Safety, food hygiene and COSHH regulations are respected and implemented.
• Implement and respect all legislation in terms of Weights & Measures regulations.
• To carry out reasonable requests from management.
Ibis and its people
Simplicity, Modernity, Well-being
Acteurs, the Ibis staff training and professional development programme , enables staff to:
- become more professional by acquiring new skills,
- learn a second profession,
- be more independent in guest relations,
- receive recognition for their skills
Level of Education A level
Areas of study Food and beverage
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English