· Report directly to Rooms Division Manager.
· Plan, manage and supervise all activities of Housekeeping Department.
· Ensure cleanliness of all guest/ public facilities of the hotel according to hotel standards.
· Secondary/ High school education.
· Additional certification(s) from a reputable Hospitality Management school will be an advantage.
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar capacity.
· Good reading and oral proficiency in English language.
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
· Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
· Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.