Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft builds worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
With over 30 locations worldwide, 94 nationalities and 55 spoken languages, Ubisoft teams are a creative force with a diverse range of specialties in development, business and operations. Through cross-studio collaboration and a forward-looking approach, they dream up new ideas, anticipate new technologies, and continually enhance their expertise.
From breathtaking gaming experiences to award winning marketing campaigns, Ubisoft creates engaging worlds that foster passionate communities.
The 2D Marketing Artist will be closely working with the Singapore Communications and Marketing Team and will be responsible for creating high quality visuals for use in worldwide marketing materials and internal presentation materials, and for taking part in the brand visual identity definition. The ideal candidate is able to leverage the art style of our games to create a wide range of assets on multiple mediums, including but not limited to web graphics, social media, ad creatives, photography, posters and videos. This artist must be versatile in working with and manipulating already-created art assets into polished, usable formats across the same wide range of mediums.
This person will be creating and involved with the following internal and external materials:
- Beautification of PowerPoint presentations
- Posters for events
- Branded newsletter, email and PowerPoint templates
- Infographics, one-pagers, photo editing and matt paintings
- Visual advertisements/banners for billboards, websites and social media
- Vector illustrations
- Screenshot production (concept to final product)
- Degree in multimedia, communications or any relevant course
- Knowledge in Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign
- High levels of creativity, and demonstrated ability to generate innovative designs
- Able to understand and follow a brand and game DNA and creative guidelines
- Can work autonomously in a collaborative team environment, and within an iterative design process
- Good communication skills
- Experience in doing concept art is a plus
- Passion in video games
Kindly submit a copy of your CV and a link to your portfolio
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.