Sales & Marketing Coordinator – Based Reading, Berkshire
Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Leave) until end of January 2021
About the Opportunity :
You will be an integral part of our Sales & Marketing team where you will help to drive efficiencies that lead to increased productivity, compliance, tracking against goals and project management. You will be a key part of our Franchise providing high quality support and coordination.
About Sanofi Business Unit
Sanofi Genzyme benefits from small pharma attitude and agility alongside the large presence, influence and respect of Sanofi Global. Sanofi Genzyme are the specialty care global business unit of Sanofi, dedicated to high quality support of patients with rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, cancer and immune diseases.
· Records Management – Maintain the departments filing system in line with the records retention policy.
· Update and maintain relevant and current business information on SharePoint.
· Support to Brand Team.
· Liaise and coordinate with external agencies as appropriate to meet Brand Team requirements. Coordinate agency feedback.
· Support Brand Team with briefing docs.
· Coordination of artwork amendments for EU materials.
· Support Brand Team with digital programmes, liaise with MCM digital manager.
· Engage in agency selection process with Procurement.
· Coordination of budget presentation process and logistics.
· First point of contact for general enquiries from both internal and external contacts.
· Support with travel arrangements for Brand Team.
· Meetings Arrangements (eg; Marketing Meetings, Zinc Review Meetings, Franchise and Company Meetings).
· Organisation of Meetings – collate objectives and circulate pre-work.
· Recording of actions & decisions and following up within the agreed timeline.
· Managing meeting logistics.
· Projects/Event Management.
· Provide project management – supporting the department with ongoing projects Manage department requirements for internal Sanofi Genzyme events.
· Manage events agency and liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure successful event delivery for meetings with transfer of value.
· Events/congress management.
· Manage job bag process for marketing materials and Field Speaker Slides including originating and uploading.
· Coordinate and monitor process of materials re-approval within specified timelines.
· Manage filing and archiving process as required in line with retention and destruction SOP.
· Materials Management.
· Act as main point of contact between logistics agency and Franchise on issues and actions required for materials.
· Action orders, returns and withdrawals. Manage congress and exhibition materials management.
· Management of monthly inventory report.
Finance & Procurement P2P
· Generating PO's as requested and approving orders up to £1k when required.
· SuperUser for systems – Ebuy, SAP, Concur, SharePoint, Easy invoice, GenCoach and Gemini.
· ABPI Code L3 Responsibilities.
· Raise iDisclose requests and manage of request close out.
· Management of contracts and payments for transfers of value.
· Upload zinc job bags for brand teams.
To excel in this role, you will need to have:
· Strong organisation skills, ability to prioritise own workload and deal with changing priorities.
· Proactive, taking the initiative and pre-empting managers/team's requirements.
· Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and remain calm under pressure.
· Operates within a compliant framework, able to follow SOP's and policies.
· High attention to detail.
· Communication skills – written, verbal & non-verbal ability to communicate at all levels.
· A team player with a flexible approach, able to collaborate and build cross-functional relationships.
· Keyboard skills and computer packages MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, video conferencing tools etc.
What Sanofi can offer you?
· A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too.
· We offer a generous package including flexible benefits and are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us.
· We are based in Reading, Thames Valley Park.
Thank you for your interest in Sanofi and we look forward to hearing from you!
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we're not there to try to solve everybody's problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.