The Project Manager will provide support Sanofi Genzyme Medical Affairs operations, strategy and project management. This individual will facilitate the cross functional preparation, implementation and facilitation of projects related to Global Medical Affairs.
The Project Manager will also assist with various project activities, primarily ad boards, in support of project initiation, planning, execution and completion. This includes support of project schedules, process development and budgets, tracking, status reporting, project communication, information gathering, dashboard reporting, coordination and facilitation of meetings, tracking and resolution of issues, and tracking risks and resources.
The Project Manager will also be supporting the Independent Medical Education Team and managing the internally requested sponsorship request process.
· Responsible for the development, maintenance, monitoring, and tracking of ad board and company sponsored symposia project plans and key milestones. This includes project schedules/timelines, and plans for project quality, resources, communications and risks.
· Supports the preparation of metrics and status reports, and present information to organizational leadership, project teams and client / customer groups.
· Maintains ongoing relationship with global gatekeepers to ensure the current process from ex-US countries area followed and properly conducted; this includes working with global compliance on creating operational systems to address any gaps in the process.
· Coordinates periodic project meetings, develops agendas based on project plan priorities, leads and facilitates project meeting discussions, maintains and documents project meeting minutes.
· Assists with maintaining project dashboards that help drive monitoring, quality assurance and reporting of project deliverables and present project dashboard to key organizational stakeholders and leadership.
· Coordinate operational needs of project work and collaborate with business and medical operation team members to drive towards project completion.
· Maintains the overall advisory board / medical meeting documentation as necessary in project databases (including but not limited to overall budget management, HCP engagement, and legal contracts).
· Lead operational excellence initiatives to help drive process improvement throughout the Medical Operations Teams.
· Minimum 2-years' experience as Project Manager
Significant experience in managing multiple medical stakeholders
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Experience in Microsoft Office platforms, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project
BA in Science or Business
Location: Headquarters – Cambridge, MA
Travel Estimate: up to 20% (international) - Once every two months. Mostly Europe
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.