Description de l'offre
Principal Analyst – Promotional Programs
The analyst of Promotional Programs will be a member of the Sanofi Genzyme Promotional Event Management team, a department of Business Operations.
This position will be responsible for partnering with brand marketing and sales leadership teams in the development and execution of promotional programs (speaker events and displays and exhibits). This position is heavily focused on customer service and a willingness to work with cross-functional and cross Sanofi Genzyme Therapeutic areas. The cross-functional teams include marketing, vendors, field sales leadership, IS, home office, corporate compliance, alliance companies and speakers. This position will play a key role in ensuring Sanofi Genzyme represents a best in-class promotional programs process for all customers.
The primary responsibilities include the following:
· Support all customers throughout the promotional programs process (marketing, field sales leadership, speakers, home office, finance, etc.)
· Provide support for the promotional programs system including knowledge of the key integration points and dependencies including HR data, transparency, customer master, finance, etc.
· Provide support to the Brand to develop and present program analytics to help drive program strategy and efficiencies
· Provide annual support of the onboarding speaker bureau process in collaboration with the brand teams
· Work closely with the Sanofi Genzyme therapeutic areas across the annual life cycle of promotional events
· Budget planning
· Speaker nomination and contracting
· Speaker and Sanofi Genzyme field employee training
· Reporting and analysis
· Collaborate with business operations, and business integrity colleagues when necessary
· Be a subject matter expert in all things related to Promotional Events including but not limited to
· Promotional Event management systems (e.g. Veeva/Salesforce.com, reporting platforms etc…)
· Company policies and procedures
· Event and speaker portal electronic systems
· Speaker contracting and on-boarding
· Speaker and Sanofi-Genzyme field training
· Field manager support, development and sharing of best practices
5+ years of experience working with cross-functional teams
Experience leading teams
Superior organizational skills
Demonstrable excellence in verbal and written communication at all levels of the organization
Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint
Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce.com, Veeva, QlikSense or the equivalence
Ability to influence, collaborate and deliver solutions in highly complex, matrix environment
Strong analytical capabilities and familiarity investigating complex data sets
Flexible, able to adapt to changing business priorities
Extreme attention to detail and capable of asking insightful questions
Ability to multitask and deliver results within timelines
Strong interpersonal skills; customer-service oriented
Must be able to work well independently as well as part of a broader team
Strong sense of urgency, personal commitment and ownership over work
Direct experience working with Sales and marketing in a pharma or Biotech
Demonstrated ability to learn, master and teach moderately complex systems and concepts
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.