Description de l'offre
Postdoctoral Position at Sanofi Oncology, Cambridge, MA
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference on patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Sanofi’s In Vivo Pharmacology team is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Postdoctoral Fellow to focus on the development and characterization of syngeneic mouse tumor models for preclinical immune-oncology drug development. The successful candidate will lead a project on deep characterization of syngeneic models by high-throughput single-cell RNA sequencing and flow cytometry analysis. The candidate will also evaluate the impact of novel immune-oncology targets and check point inhibitors in these models.
We offer a unique blend of research interests, with opportunities to become an expert in cutting-edge technologies including flow cytometry, cell sorting and single cell sequencing. We provide a supportive research environment and value the continued growth and success of all lab personnel.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
· Conducting in vivo experimental work (clinical scoring, tumor growth monitoring and tissue collection) from syngeneic mouse tumor models
· Implementation of multiple state-of-the-art techniques in molecular biology (nucleic acid isolation and QC, restriction digests, primer design, PCR, and whole genome amplification) and flow cytometry
· Preparation of NGS libraries, analysis and visualization of NGS data
· First-hand experience at analyzing and integrating publicly or commercially available genetic, genomic, and immune datasets with novel experimental data to identify testable hypotheses
· Identify targets and biological contexts (e.g., T or B-cell repertoire, immune phenotypes, copy number, mutational, or expression signatures) in which therapies are likely to be beneficial by mining immune, genetic, genomic or screening data
· Analyze, interpret, and present experimental results at lab meetings. Publish/present findings in peer-reviewed journals/scientific conferences.
· Maintain accurate records of experiments and analyses.
· Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
Experience & Skills
· Ph.D. from an accredited university in molecular biology, immunology, cancer biology, computational biology or related discipline with; 0-3 years of postdoctoral training in the field of immune-oncology
· Previous first-author publication(s) in internationally recognized journals are required
· Ability to meet aggressive timelines and deliverables in a collaborative environment
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong analytical and organizational skills.
· Curiosity and a willingness to work independently
· Fluency in English
· Must have US Work Authorization
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life