Description de l'offre
The Sanofi Immunology and Inflammation Therapeutic Research Group is seeking to recruit a PhD Immunologist to join its Cambridge, MA team as a Post-doctoral Fellow. This position will provide an opportunity to perform cutting edge biological research in the field of immunology, in collaboration with internal and external scientists and clinical investigators.
The candidate will explore and understand the role of regulatory B cells and NKT cells in autoimmune diseases and cancer pathogenesis. Furthermore, candidate will learn about the development of novel biological approaches to treat autoimmune diseases and cancer.
· PhD in Immunology (or equivalent) from an accredited university and possess a strong publication record
· Hands-on experience working with mouse models of human diseases as well as cellular immunology
· Experience in immune cell characterization (e.g. using flow cytometry) and functional assay development
· Must be able to work independently as well as cultivate collaborative working relationships with other scientists
· Must have US work authorization
· Knowledge of various immune cell biology, particularly regulatory B cells/NKT cells and autoimmune/cancer disease models
· Experience in scRNAseq data analysis
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.