Postdoctoral Fellow, Type 2 Immunity and Fibrosis, Immunology and Inflammation Research
The Immunology and Inflammation Research and Early Development Therapeutic Area in Sanofi is building a world-class immunology team and is seeking highly motivated scientists to lead projects evaluating novel therapies in the fields of Type 2 Immunity and Fibrosis, Immune Checkpoint Biology, Type 1 Diabetes, Autoimmunity and Innate Immunity.
We are seeking a Postdoctoral fellow to join our Type 2 Immunity & Fibrosis Cluster of our Immunology & Inflammation Research Therapeutic Area. The candidate will explore mechanism of action, mono- and combination therapeutic strategies, and biomarkers and therapeutic responses in pre-clinical models. The candidate will work closely with other disciplines across Sanofi to drive early discovery research programs into early clinical development, providing scientific and technical leadership.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
· Work with drug discovery project teams to champion projects from discovery into early clinical development.
· Develop strategies and technologies needed to conduct experiments and analytical procedures, applying a wide variety of scientific principles and concepts.
· Develop and utilize innovative preclinical animal models that enable the interrogation of mechanism of action of immune responses that can dictate drug discovery and development projects.
· Help establish interactions with collaborators within and outside the Immunology and Inflammation Research and Early Development Therapeutic Area.
· Prepare publications and research documentation in accordance with Sanofi quality standards.
· PhD from an accredited university in Immunology or Biomedical Science
· Must have US work authorization
· Experience working with models of human disease is desirable
· Experience with in vitro functional assays using human immune cells is desirable
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal and team skills; track record of success working collaboratively across disciplines
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life