Within the framework of the Sanofi-Aventis global business strategy, to contribute to the growth and profitability of the company by achieving sales, profit and market share objectives for Sanofi-Aventis products in the assigned territory.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Effective Product detailing following Sales Certification Model to target doctors.
· Achievement of agreed Sales Targets within time frame.
· Implementation of Marketing Strategies and ensure Return on Investment (ROI)..
· Conduct effective marketing activities for e.g. Round Table Discussion (RTDs), Local Speaker Program (LSPs), Scietific Product Presentation (SPP), etc.
· Regular feedback on Marketing Intelligence.
· Having good contacts with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs).
· Regular updation of product / disease knowledge, selling skills and achievement of satisfactory quiz marks.
· New Customer identification and development.
· Ensure Physician targeting (potential analysis) on regular basis by updating contact list.
· Implementation of eTMS effectively and monitor SFPIs as per Objectives.
Foster and implement the Sanofi-Aventis values by example
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language
Experience & Knowledge:
· Preferably 1 year Pharma Sales Experience.
· Fluency in written and verbal communication (Urdu and English).
· Strong interpersonal and creativity skills
· Energetic and enthusiastic
· Development of Opinion leaders as Advocate / speaker for the company
· Event Management like arranging Seminars/Symposia/Round table meetings
· Willing to travel extensively
Science Graduate [Preferably B.Sc (Pre Medical) or Pharm – D
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.