· Well manage distributor account opening, termination and adjustment, validate business necessity and DD to ensure proper channel operation and reinforce distribution effectiveness
· Coordinate with Legal/ Finance/Tax/Treasury/QA/PV/Supply Chain to ensure terms and clause of a series of Distribution Agreements be precisely interpreted in line with Commercial Policy and concluded in a timely manner in support of business strategy.
· Effectively work with CE and D&B team to ensure accurate sale and stock data management, including DDI. Follow up appeal and monitor data accuracy, look for improvement opportunities to enhance sales data accuracy and integrity.
· Act as key person in Commercial to shape Distributor Stocktaking Audit plan, follow up and ensure appropriate action and amendment be made to optimize distributor management
· Work closely with Supply Chain, Finance Controlling and CE to well manage special compensation audit, monitor special compensation in compliance with relevant policy and internal audit requirements
· Work closely with Treasury, Finance and FLC to ensure timely AR collection, monitor and coordinate to achieve key performance targets, such as DSO; make customized analysis and propose optimization plan to mitigate financial risks
· Effectively collaborate with cross-functional team and FLC to shape Dashboard to enhance regional distribution and channel management and implement channel optimization projects accordingly
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
· Minimum college degree
Experience & Knowledge:
· 5+ years’ experience in commercial operation or business analysis
· Hands-on experience in data management and business report
· Proficient user of MS Excel and Powerpoint
· Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry an advantage
· Strong analytical capability and logic thinking
· Business mindset and good judgment
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Reliable, proactive and self-motivated
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.