Description de l'offre
About the Opportunity
As a Head of Diabetes Marketing you will be accountable for the development of the portfolio strategic plan, and the leadership of the cross-functional brand teams responsible for the delivery of the portfolio and brand operational plans, in-line with global portfolio/brand strategy and customer and patient needs, to deliver short term and long term sales and profit objectives for the designated brand(s). As leadership team member, you will contribute to the broader business leadership of the relevant Business Unit, and the interfaces, governance and processes that drive the entire MCO.
About Sanofi Business Unit
Diabetes and cardiovascular disease are a burden for healthcare systems worldwide, due to the increasing number of cases. Even as therapeutic solutions become more effective, we recognize that the management of these diseases is a 24/7 job. As a health journey partner, Sanofi focus on improving quality of life.
1. Development of portfolio strategy through planning cycle
· Leads the development of the portfolio strategy, and the brands contained for up to 5 years, consistent with global guidance and portfolio strategy
· Using cross-functional expertise, prepare long range (3-5 year) and operational (1 year) plans to optimise sales and BOI
· Utilise key marketing framework tools such as patient flows and customer portraits and develop forecasts through patient models to provide long term strategic view
· Monitor performance against plan, and take corrective action where appropriate
2. Development and leadership of Operational Brand Plan
3. Customer centric approach
· Create Key Thought Leader (KTL) plan in conjunction with Medical colleagues, identifying tiered approach to KTL engagement and individual development plans (IDP) are in place for top tier customers
· Drive scientific, NHS and insight-led approach to plans and activities putting customer and patient needs at the centre
· Create customer and patient solutions through tailored value propositions appropriate for the different NHS bodies across the UK
4. Successfully leads cross functional teams
· Establish and lead core cross-functional brand teams responsible for the preparation, decision making, delivery and monitoring of the brand plans
· Ensure cross-functional team runs optimally with clearly set out ways of working to deliver broad insight, robust brainstorm and decision making, prioritisation and plan execution and follow up
5. Contributes to leadership of Business Unit MCO
· Accountable for delivery of P&L for relevant business unit
· Provides leadership role within the Business Unit to support delivery across entire MCO
To excel in this role you will need to have:
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· Detailed understanding of ABPI Code of Practice and its practical application in a business environment
· Substantial and sustainable sales/marketing/commercial/market research experience that should include working on a diverse brand mix (experience of new and mature), product launch experience, market analytical and forecasting ability, flair for KOL management, ideally experience within relevant therapeutic area
· Ability to work within a highly scrutinised and challenged, (global and UK & Ireland) team in order to meet the demands associated with a major pharmaceutical product launch
· Strong strategic marketing, analytical and planning skills
· Leadership of multidisciplinary teams to effective implementation of strategy
· Clear communication style that will inspire and direct teams
· Knowledge and understanding of the modern NHS Ireland and how to influence it favourably
What Sanofi can offer you
· A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too
· We offer a generous package including flexible benefits, and are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us
· The role based in our office in Guildford. Moving to Reading in June 2019
· This is a full time role and we support flexible working
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we're not there to try to solve everybody's problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.