Description de l'offre
Sanofi has defined a digital strategy with objectives ranging from reducing time and cost to market by digitizing clinical trial operations to building a successful diabetes solutions business. To ensure the success of that strategy, Sanofi is creating a new global digital and analytics team.
This team aims to accelerate digital transformation across Sanofi. The team will drive progress on priority digital initiatives by bringing dedicated expertise and by collaborating with – and challenging -- Sanofi's GBUs, R&D, ITS, Medical, and other key functions. In particular, the team will:
Drive digital strategy implementation. The team will co-lead key digital initiatives, develop key policies and governance, develop and deliver digital training and talent development programs, create and maintain internal networks, develop key external relationships, define digital KPIs, and track progress against them Support digital pilots and learning from them Further develop Sanofi's digital strategy in response to a fast-moving external environment Enhance decision-making through the effective use of advanced analytics.
In a rapidly changing market, the new digital strategy team will enable Sanofi to stay ahead of latest developments and stay competitive by evolving its digital strategy on an ongoing basis.
The Head of Digital Strategy's responsibilities are to:
Monitor, analyze, and project development of the rapidly expanding digital health market, including:
· Track trends in funding, products, new market segments
· Analyze strategies, actions, investments of competitors/players (pharma, devices, tech, providers)
· Update/further develop scenarios for market development
· Identify opportunities and threats for Sanofi
· Discuss this analysis with digital initiative leaders
Further develop competitive digital strategies for Sanofi.
· In response to opportunities and threats identified above, and/or specific business demand, lead in- depth strategy projects: assemble cross-functional team; develop hypotheses; conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis; propose recommendations
· Support digital initiative teams and business development on specific issues; for example: map technology/competitive landscapes in key areas; develop ideas for strategic partnerships/M&A
Track progress in implementing the digital strategy
· Finalize KPIs and targets in conjunction with digital initiative leaders
· Compile quarterly view of implementation progress: track qualitative achievements and quantitative KPIs
· Draft reports for key decision-makers including the Executive Committee and the Board
Communicate the impact of digital initiatives internally
Build small team of high-performing digital strategists to conduct this work.
We are seeking an outstanding performer to fill this important role.
· Advanced degree: MBA or PhD
· 5+ years of previous experience in a top-tier strategy consulting firm; 2+ years working on digital/analytics projects; 2+ years working in or with the pharmaceutical industry
· Outstanding problem-solver: strong at both qualitative and quantitative analysis; simultaneously fact-based and highly creative; able to conceive of markets that do not as yet exist
· A “getting things done” mentality: strong project management skills
· Able to work effectively in a highly matrixed, multi-cultural, global organization
· Must be digitally savvy and familiar with the core digital toolkit
· Intermediate to advanced Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills (or Alteryx/Tableau)
· French language skills
· Clinical, scientific, or analytics training all useful
Sanofi US Services, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life