If you are interested in future opportunities for Medical Scientific Liaison (MSL) please join our talent pool!
· Works to ensure that any unsolicited request for information from Healthcare Professionals is provided in an unbiased and accurate manner.
· Provides scientific and technical leadership to ensure professional and credible relationships with thought leaders and experts. Identify and partner with Key Thought Leaders to broaden clinical experience and knowledge, identify the gaps in clinical data and when requested, facilitate further clinical studies and advisory boards.
· Supports internal training at the request of the division teams and/or regional team to ensure Sanofi teams receive up to date scientific, clinical and therapeutic updates in accordance with company approved materials.
· Identify, collect and internally provide insights into medical and scientific field intelligence – for example, competitor research and medical strategies, educational activities.
· Plays a key role in identifying data needs and options for generating evidence.
To excel in this role you will need to have:
· Educated to degree level or equivalent with a scientific qualification, PhD level is preferable or HCP.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, experienced in the delivery of scientific presentations.
· Previous experience as an MSL would be advantageous
· Adaptable, independent and proactive working style.
· Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and of regulatory processes (Code of Practice and MHRA).
· Able to build strong working relationships to achieve optimal outcomes for patients.
· Project management skills.
· Flexibility to travel.
· Working knowledge of the NHS, including the ability to understand clinical priorities and how processes work within this system.
What Sanofi can offer you
· A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too.
· We offer a generous package including flexible benefits, and are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us.
· A field based role in UK/Ireland
· This is a full time role and we support flexible working.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we're not there to try to solve everybody's problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.