This Sr. Financial Analyst position supports the Multiple Sclerosis franchise with responsibilities for specific US activities. The position reports to the NA Head of Controlling MS, Oncology & Immunology however daily direction and leadership will be through the Head of Controlling US MS.
US MSOI Finance Team, US MS Commercial Team
Missions and objectives:
· Prepare and post month end journal entries in accordance with Accounting Policies and Procedures
· Generate month end close reports including P&Ls, OpEx reports by cost center, variance analysis and tactical detail project expense reports
· Reconciliation of balance sheet accrual accounts
· Maintain US headcount reporting, tracking vacancies, drafting variance to plan commentary, tracking and reconciling costs associated with hiring
· Own communication around month end close calendar, deadlines and deliverables within the Finance team and the MS business
· Expert on financial systems including SAP, TM1 and Procurement system owning maintenance of cost center hierarchies, creation of reports and data integrity across systems
· Assist in quarterly forecasts and annual budget processes including creation of templates, uploading plans into TM1 and Essbase, validating data, generating reports and creating PowerPoint slides
· Partner with US Sales Operations team on field incentive compensation and contest plans ensuring expenses are properly reported
· Finance lead on reconciling US speaker training costs and supporting the US MS Marketing, Training and Sales departments with monthly accruals, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
· Provide assistance to the US MS Finance Team on a variety of complex, cross-functional, ad hoc projects and requests as needed which could span across MS, Oncology and Immunology TAs
· 3-5 years business finance experience, with emphasis on financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting and month end close
· Industry related experience a plus
· BS in Accounting/Finance required; CPA or MBA a plus
· Strong accounting skills; Internal Controls
· Knowledge of Hyperion, TM1 Cognos, SAP and Essbase preferred
· Strong working knowledge of Excel and Power-Point required
· The ability to work in a fast paced environment and within complex organization
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.