Description de l'offre
Business Intelligence Manager
About the Opportunity
A pharmaceutical company makes bold strategic decisions every day. Those decisions are informed by a mix of insight, data and experience. As a Business Intelligence Manager you will be the conduit through which that insight flows. Integral to the business, critical to the success of the present day and future, you will be the strategic partner of the marketing team.
If you have ever wanted to have a direct influence on brand strategy and the strategic direction of the business then the Business Intelligence Manager role is the one for you. No other cross-fuctional role has quite the same impact or is viewed with greater importance.
There are multiple roles available due to expansion.
About Sanofi Business Unit
The Business Operations & Support team are responsible for providing insight and tools into our 5 global business units. The team provides support in the following main areas business intelligence, business analytics, CRM and field force excellence, data stewardship, multi-channel capabilities, event management and marketing excellence.
1. Strategic decision making support:
· Permanent member of the cross-functional team supporting a brand/franchise;
· Responsibility for guiding, informing and influencing strategic decisions relating to marketing strategy and tactics and leading without authority to influence changes in strategic direction.
2. Brand and sales analytics, performance monitoring, and forecasting:
· Working with key stakeholders to effectively define strategic questions and problems and ensure that analytics and performance monitoring address the key brand needs;
· Plan, design, implement and manage business analytics projects, providing final analysis and recommendations to sales and marketing as well as the leadership team;
· Develop KPIs aligned to brand plans, identify exceptions and recommend actions for consideration;
· Ownership of the 10-year long range planning brand forecast, built with clear and justifiable market/customer insight and assumptions.
3. Insight and market research:
· Build and execute market research plans aligned to current and future brand objectives;
· Deliver primary and secondary research from multiple sources distilling key insights to provide an aligned and consistent view of the market.
· Degree level qualification in a life science, business or other quantitative discipline;
· Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills;
· Experienced in business intelligence (min 1 year), market analysis and market research;
· Experience in the pharma / FMCG / financial services industry;
· Technically proficient in market analysis and forecasting including expert use of Excel;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills;
· Strong project management skills;
· A team player with strong interpersonal skills to develop the necessary relationships both internally and externally (proven track record of working in cross-functional teams).
It would be advantageous to have (not essential):
· Knowledge in pharmaceutical SFE, analytics and market research techniques and methodologies;
· Knowledge of standard UK pharmaceutical market data sources.
What Sanofi can offer you
· A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too;
· We offer a generous package including flexible benefits, and are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us;
· The role can be based in our offices in Guildford, Oxford, or Maidenhead. Moving to Reading in June 2019;
· This is a full time role and we support flexible working.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we're not there to try to solve everybody's problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.