Description de l'offre
About the Opportunity
As a Brand Manager you will be accountable for driving brand performance through the leadership and delivery of key projects and activities that contribute to the operational plan achievement. You will also play a key role in contributing to the preparation and delivery of the brand strategic plan, preparation of Patient Support Programme materials and planning for the additional dermatology indications through a customer-centric approach and working in a cross functional manner to ensure brand objectives are met.
About Sanofi Business Unit
Sanofi Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world-class research, collaboration with the global patient community, and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on specialty areas including: immunology, oncology and multiple sclerosis, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve.
Sanofi Genzyme's portfolio of transformative therapies, represent ground breaking and life-saving advances in medicine. Sanofi Genzyme benefits from the reach and resources of one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients. At Sanofi Genzyme, we are committed to the growth of our people, connected in purpose by career, life and health.
· Developing innovative marketing materials, programmes, and other practical tools by incorporating insights and feedback from customers, field force, and other cross-functional teams
· Managing external agency partners to optimise the delivery of promotional tactics
· Marketing analysis and insight:
· Assist with planning and implementation of quantitative and qualitative market research initiatives to develop market understanding
· Sharing insight gained from internal and external sources
· Development of the brand strategy:
· Competitor analysis - collect, interpret and disseminate competitor information
· Segmentation - establish basis of segmentation, quantify and establish segment needs
· Positioning - develop key brand messages
· Assist with planning, design and organisation of key promotional stakeholder communication platforms eg.speaker symposia, educational meetings
· Assist with training initiatives and regular team meetings as required
· Be responsible for communicating effectively within the sales and marketing team on pertinent information
To excel in this role you will need to have:
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· Detailed understanding of ABPI and IPHA Code of Practice and its practical application in a business environment
· Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in pharmaceutical product / brand marketing
· Experience of working with dermatology or biological therapies
· Experience of producing compliant patient support materials and working with regulatory teams to ensure compliance
· Substantial and sustainable sales/marketing/commercial/market research experience that should include working on a diverse brand mix (experience of new and mature), product launch experience, market analytical and forecasting ability, experience within dermatology or an in depth knowledge of dermatology in the UK and Ireland
· Ability to work within a highly scrutinised and challenged, (global and UK & Ireland) team in order to meet the demands associated with a major pharmaceutical product launch
· Strong strategic marketing, analytical and planning skills
· Leadership of multidisciplinary teams to effective implementation of strategy
· Clear communication style that will inspire and direct teams
· Self-awareness and versatility that will enable strong upwards and sideways influence
It would be advantageous to have (not essential):
· Knowledge and understanding of the modern NHS/HSE/Department of Health Ireland and how to influence it favourably
What Sanofi can offer you
· A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too
· We offer a generous package including flexible benefits, and are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us
· The role is office based in Guildford. Moving to Reading in June 2019
· This is a full time role and we support flexible working
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we're not there to try to solve everybody's problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.