iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Associate Product Manager Global Marketing - Aubagio & Lemtrada - VIE Contract (W/M)
The primary responsibilities will include:
· Operational management and execution of tactics across commercial team members (marketing, sales, analytics, reimbursement, medical affairs, etc.) to support achievement of business goals
· Effective implementing and communicating the core brand messages, product positioning statements and collateral materials
· Demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of MS (Multiple Sclerosis)and Sanofi Genzyme products
· Supporting key Health Care Professional (HCP)/ Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) engagement activities including speaker programs and advisory boards
· Developing and articulating effective communication strategies for patients that are executable and easily communicated to support brand tactics
· Ensuring that all developed materials are submitted to regulatory, legal and compliance for approval
· Generating reports and documentation to support budget planning as well as reports on the progression of projects
· Identifying, evaluating and anticipating risks, issues and threats to the execution of projects he/she is assigned
· Participating on cross-functional teams including Program Management, Clinical, Medical and Regulatory Affairs to drive decisions on critical related business
· Master degree in Marketing Management
· Science qualification will be a plus
· 2+ years of related experience in the biotech, pharmaceutical or medical device industry
· Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communication materials, preparation of presentations according to the drug positioning and messaging
· Experience developing and managing budgets and managing agencies adhering to scope
· Passion to learn about Multiple Sclerosis on a patient centric perspective
· Strong leadership qualities, with the ability to take ownership of projects
· Ability to build positive working relationships across functions and regions
· Hunger to take on the next challenge and excited to play a key role in building a business
· Ability to negotiate the timelines and costs for the execution of the project
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects at a time with capacity to coordinate and develop several activities while bridging up with the stakeholders
· Excellent computer skills in word, power-point and excel processing, and data base management
· Creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal skills
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life