Are you ready to use your financial skills to help us achieve our purpose to improve the lives of people around the world? Discover how you’ll do this by reading below!
#EmpoweringLife #SanofiBusinessServices #GlobalTopEmployer
Finance is a pillar under SBS which supports in ensuring the enforcement of accounting standards and reliability of the data collected from management, controllers, tax department and other E2E processes. Apart from that, this role will require active participation in driving the SBS continuous improvement initiatives. This role is based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
· Active participation in the transition of Country Finance/Accounting processes into SBS, including work shadowing and Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) documentation preparations
· Support co-workers throughout knowledge transfer and training in Finance/Accounting to-be processes and technology/tools
· Active contribution to ensure operational readiness by Go-Live date
· Ensure SOX and Internal Control Framework compliance across activities, and support Finance/Accounting Team Manager/Supervisor and Country Finance to identify and address any gaps
· Support external and internal audits by working closely with Finance/Accounting Team Manager/Supervisor and Country Finance
· Ensure adequate follow up on issues identified during external and internal audit
· Deliver quality reporting of legal statutory accounts and consolidation packages within the local regulatory and Sanofi Group calendar timeframes
· Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (IFRS) and company procedures to ensure integrity of financial information
· Collaborate with other End to End teams, tax & treasury departments and Country Finance to manage and address potential closing risks
· Respond to and resolve enquiries from Country Finance/Internal and External customers
· Support Finance/Accounting Team Manager/Supervisor in CFO closing meetings by providing detailed analysis and/or explanation of material changes
· Contribute to Sanofi Account Committee and Customer Board preparation and reviews
· Ensure SOP documentations are updated on timely basis to reflect latest process/tool/policy changes
· Support Finance/Accounting Team Manager/Supervisor in monitoring performance on a continuous basis against agreed SLAs and define corrective actions, where necessary
· Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent
· 2-4 years of relevant working experience in the Finance/Accounting sector
· Working experience in Finance shared services, either in-house or in a BPO setting
· Understanding of shared services technologies such as scanning and imaging, OCR, case management tools, KPI monitoring and reporting
· Good English and Korean communication skills (verbal and written), with the ability to interact effectively to all stakeholders.
· Working experience with SAP, specifically FICO
· Proficient in the use of applications in the MS-Office suite, including MS-Excel
· Experience in successful handling of Customer Invoicing to Cash
· Self-motivated, mature and ability to work independently
· Able to work in a metrics environment
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.