Title: 2019 Internal Audit Summer Internship Program
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Duration: June 1 – August 7, 2020
Note: Must be available 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday; able to travel to Latin America for 3 weeks
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
Discover your future…
Sanofi’s university opportunities offer exposure to a fast-paced and collaborative environment. Student hires work side-by-side with biopharmaceutical professionals, providing an opportunity to make an impact in the lives of patients around the globe. This internship may lead to a full-time opportunity upon graduation based on successful performance reviews and final interview process. One of the goals of this program is to feed a leadership pipeline of top talent for our Sanofi Group Internal Audit Program. The Sanofi Internal Audit program launches your career to the next level through a targeted approach.
Group Internal Audit is a talent pool for Sanofi because an experienced auditor is familiar with each business and function of Sanofi across different regions, she/he is able to pay attention to detail and to evaluate business conditions, she/he is able to analyze data and to interact with a variety of personalities and hierarchical level and to motivate individuals to change. The department is helping Sanofi meeting its business objectives in a sustainable and ethical way in North and Latin America.
· Assist with audit project(s) planning designed to identify critical risk areas and audit execution skills to validate areas for improvement
· Demonstrate in depth understanding of business and trend analysis, process understanding, decision making, and project management skills
· Cultivate meaningful internal and external partnerships, adding value and insight for the organization
· Present results to the team leader at the conclusion of each audit project
Selected candidate(s) will have the opportunity to conduct audits in a diverse array of departments spanning HR, procurement, finance, marketing and sales, supply chain, etc.
· Must be working towards a Business Administration, and/or combination of Business Administration and Engineering or Technology at an accredited university with plans to graduate in Spring 2021
· Proficient in use of MS Office 2010, including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
· 3.0/4.0 GPA is a minimum requirement
· Must have permanent work authorization
· Advanced Proficiency of MS Office including PowerPoint, Word and MS Excel
· Ability to work in a team environment with sound judgment, creativity, and perseverance is required
· Strong interest in auditing
· Demonstrated leadership skills and the desire and ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
· Adaptability in a changing and challenging environment
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· In addition to applying online, please complete the mandatory application survey . Select 'Internal Audit Internship Program – Bridgewater, NJ' in the “What position are you applying to?” section
Sanofi US Services, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.