· Assist in the development and implementation of next generation digital platform within the HSE department to enhance productivity through technology solutions.
· Manage the transition of the HSE department’s Management System through the use of computer, technology and web based opportunities to digitalize data system platforms.
· Provide support and continuous improvement activities to members of the HSE and Operational Excellence groups.
· Providing general administrative and clerical support, including filing, faxing, copying and data entry;
· Coordinating and/or attending meetings with members of the department;
· Manage a project to transition the HSE department’s Management System through the use of computer, technology and web based opportunities to digitalize data system platforms.
· This project entails reviewing the current HSE Management Systems (Accident/Incident, See & Act, CAPA, etc.) at the Framingham Campus and performing analysis of current state in order to develop an action plan for the integration of digital platforms. Post analysis actions will lead to the development and implementation of best-in-class computer, technology and web based opportunities to digitalize the data system platforms for streamlining information sharing and communications throughout the Framingham Campus.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.