Student Internship in Pharma Development Medical Affairs Business Solutions and Quality – Data Analyst (6- 12 months)
At Roche, we believe it's urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients' lives. We are brave in both decision and action, we believe that good business means a better world.
The Pharma Development Medical Affairs Operations Business Solutions and Quality is responsible for delivering optimal process and solutions supporting high quality scientific evidence generation, essential to the medical plans and strategy.
In this position, you will support the Operations Business Solutions and Quality team for the flawless execution of their projects by helping them on the:
· Collection, manipulation and analysis of data
· Creation of reports which may be in the form of visualizations such as graphs, charts and dashboards, detailing the significant results they deduced
· Maintenance and improvement of the Book of Business
· Present your data analysis within your department
Benefits for you
Depending on your motivation and engagement we will provide you with an excellent learning experience in a dynamic global organization:
· You will gain meaningful professional Data analysis experience and learn the fundamentals.
· You gain a cross-functional insight into global research organization.
· You will have the opportunity to develop considerably on a personal level, to start building your network and to leave a mark for potential future ventures.
We are keen to discover talents who are passionate about learning and show great curiosity in discovering new things. At the Roche Headquarter site in Basel/Kaiseraugst, employees from over 90 countries are doing now what our patients need next. We contribute our share towards achieving our mission and to make our vision of personalized healthcare happen. We offer you a multicultural workplace in a modern environment, which at the same time requires you to be open-minded and adaptable. You provide us with examples that prove your ability to cultivate collaborations with different partners. This also means that you continuously contrast your results with others and acknowledge the benefit of teamwork and communications. As an intern you will be a member of the Roche Interns Network that offers you chances to connect, have fun and get to know Basel, in the heart of Europe.
You are enrolled in a Master or a PhD program at a university preferably in Computer Science, Statistics or related fields. You are highly motivated with an enthusiasm for learning and innovation and ready to strength your data analytics skills.
Moreover you are/have:
· Excellent customer centric focus
· Written and verbal communication skills in English
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
· Strong working knowledge of Statistics and scientific methods, processes and systems to extract knowledge or insights from data in various forms
· Feel comfortable while dealing with big data
· Presentation and Excel skills are a strongly needed
The starting date of this internship is as soon as possible or upon availability.
Applications need to include a CV and a motivation letter.
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens have to provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
Tags: ROiQQ ROiLS ROiMK ROiEE ROiTEC ROiBI ROiDIG ROiCS
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Vocational & Development Programs, Vocational & Development Programs > Internship
· Who we are
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
La société présente depuis 2004 deux sections parallèles, le secteur pharmaceutique et le secteur diagnostic. Numéro un mondial dans les médicaments contre le cancer ainsi qu'en virologie, le groupe dirigé par le Dr Severin Schwan se focalise essentiellement dans la « médecine individualisée ».
La société est présente commercialement dans 150 pays. Son siège se situe à Bâle en Suisse. Son chiffre d'affaires s'est élevé en 2016 à 50,576 milliards de francs suisses. La société a dépensé 9,915 milliards de francs suisses en recherche et développement. En 2016, l'entreprise compte 94 000 salariés environ