· Job facts
PURPOSE OF ROLE
This function is the first line of operational business support for SAP Financial Closing Cockpit (FCC)* users. SSC Business Administrator for SAP FCC is located in each Shared Service Center (SSC) respective for the region. These dedicated experts support any SAP FCC related queries, requests and incidents/tickets raised by end users via ticketing tool of the region. End users are Roche colleagues located at SSC or Roche affiliate performing financial monthly closing activities/tasks.
*SAP FCC is a tool across the globe to maintain monthly closing tasks and the end-to-end closing process itself.
FCC is reachable in P30 regardless of ERP systems used and is connected with all SAP systems to be able to run automated tasks.
● SSC Business Administrator role for FCC requires strong knowledge in the areas of Financial Accounting and Controlling processes.
● Having experience in monthly closing activities is a must.
● From an information technology (IT) perspective, the successful candidate must have key user experience in SAP Finance and Controlling modules, preferably with the Financial Closing
● Candidates must have the ability to propose the most efficient solutions for financial closing and aim to harmonize and improve closing processes.
● In addition, the candidate should be able to have a global vision for keeping user requirements consistent with the Global Template and work in close collaboration with Global Business Administrator for FCC (2nd level business support) and System (IT) Administrator (3rd level business support), who might not be in the same time zone.
● The most important responsibilities include:
- Create task list for each month-end closing based on template
- Maintain current task list settings and users assignments, like (some tasks require prior
○ Change the position of a task with respect to dependencies
○ Change the description of the task
○ Change the task due date with respect to Global Template
○ Change the person responsible
○ Change the group responsible (e.g. from local to GAMA)
○ Change task type (manual, semi-automated, automated), etc.
○ Maintain back ups and delegations
○ Add or delete step considering the Global Template
● Keep user requirements consistent with the Global Template
● Maintain back ups and delegations in FCC
● Act as a single point of contact for FCC for end users (Affiliate and SSC)
● Handle day-to-day requests/incidents via ticketing tool of end users
● Act as a Single Point of Contact to Global Business Administrator for FCC (2nd level business support) and FCC System (IT) Administrator (3rd level business support), forwards and explain tickets/incidents raised by end users to them
● Provide guidance on the usage of the tool for end users
● Deliver onboarding training to Super-Users on FCC tool,
● Ensure - in cooperation with SSC Business Administrator for SAP FCC of the other SSCs - that training materials are up-to-date
● Support end users for business and technical related topics, provide guidance if needed
● Provide global vision to users, enable cross-functions business and technical communication
● Create deviation report for all company codes in the region
● Revision and/or change of ICFR controls
● Monitoring the progress of variant creation for automated tasks at the beginning of the year
(e.g. variants for cost allocation)
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE
● Strong knowledge in the areas of Financial Accounting and Controlling processes
● SAP knowledge, experience in SAP Finance and Controlling modules
● Experience in monthly closing activities desirable
● SAP Financial Closing Cockpit module knowledge
● Experience in Shared Service or Customer Service Centre is a plus
● Experience with ticketing tool is a plus
● Strong English knowledge (as all official communication and tickets must be in English)
● Ability to judge the nature of end user requests applicable to Global Template
● Customer service orientation
● Analytical capability and attention to detail
● Advanced communication skills
● Team player, multi-cultural acceptance
· Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.