Description de l'offre
· Develop GPU-accelerated software targeted for real-time primary analysis on a DNA sequencing instrument
· Work closely with research and algorithm experts, accelerating bioinformatics techniques using GPU hardware
· Proficient in developing GPU-accelerated software in C/C++, with familiarity in Python for signal processing numerical analytics
· Support software development lifecycle and Design Control process, working closely with team members to continuously improve quality and feature sets of the software products, based on technical design and requirements specifications
· Produce well documented software along with test and validation to create high quality output
· Establish best practices for software development methodologies and standards to ensure highest quality of the software product delivered to users
· Proactively interface with engineering and research teams to ensure all technical aspects of software development are properly communicated to all stakeholders
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.