· Job facts
Belong to Personalized Healthcare Franchise, reporting directly to the Personalized Healthcare MSL Leader, the Personalized Healthcare MSL will be responsible to develops and implements the PHC Territory Medical Plan in the assigned region aligned with PHC strategy, to find solutions suited to pathologists and patients needs.
Key responsibilities and activities:
PHC Territory Medical Plans (PHC Medical strategy implementation)
· Provides inputs to the development of the PHC Medical Plans, FMI and PHC strategy
· Responsible for the development and implementation of the PHC Territory Medical Plan, FMI and DAE´s engagement plan, in alignment with the medical plans
· Responsible for leading, developing and implementing projects and action plans in the assigned work area.
· Identifies and detects needs and opportunities in the PHC area (biormakers and FMI).
· Interacts with relevant pathologists and HCPs involved in biomarkers diagnosis to understand their vision, preferences and interests and to detect areas for cooperation to cover.
· Builds strong relationships with DAE and pathologists in the work area by understanding their vision and gathering insights on specific
· Generates medical education to increase awareness and knowledge of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), CGP, clinical decision support and FM service value
· Provides scientific or medical support, expertise and testing, in biomarkers, NGS and FMI related activities to healthcare professionals, product teams and his/her team area
· Collaborates with DAE and pathologists by sharing specialized advices on medicines and diagnosis tools.
· Responds to issues arising from Pathologists in accordance with local laws and Roche procedures, ensuring that the highest quality information is offered.
· Implements training programs dedicated to pathologists in case of new biomarkers, NGS and FMI
Clinical Trials support
· Fosters the development and implementation of clinical trials/research collaborations with biomarkers and NGS panels according to PHC strategy and Annual Medical Plan, supporting: site selection, site feasibility assessments, site development plan, Site Initiation Visits, recruitment and retention strategies, and enhancement of site management.
· Builds relationship with MSLs of different products/indications to achieve common medical goals and take advantage of synergies
· Works together with the PHC MM, FMI MM and RWD MM in the execution of non-promotional activities in the affiliate, including preparation of presentations and scientific publications
· Closely aligns and collaborates with Dx regional teams for PHC medical plan implementation
· Understands and acts in line with the company and legal standards, promoting compliance with codes of conduct, SOPs, guidelines and other policies
Requi rements :
· University Degree in Health Sciences,
· PhD or MD or research experience (highly) desirable.
· High level of English
· Knowledge of methodology, data analysis techniques and clinical trial/research collaborations results interpretation
· Residence in Madrid
· Travelling availability
· More than 5 years' experience within pharmaceutical industry, and minimum 3 years in positions with field customer contact: oncologist and pathologist/molecular biologist ideally.
· Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams
· Experience in biomarkers diagnosis techniques.
· Building relationships.
· Teamwork and collaboration
· Achieving results
· Decision making
At Roche, we believe in diversity and inclusion as essential values for our success. We have special interest in integrating people with disabilities into our teams. If you have a disability, for us it is a plus, and we have special benefits for you: Go ahead and present your candidacy!
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.