We have an opportunity within PDQ for an Administrator to join our Administration Team in Welwyn on a permanent basis.
As an experienced administrator you will work within a small team to provide an exceptional level of support to managers and staff within this function.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Managing/coordinating calendars to arrange meetings, including teleconferences, video conferences and the booking of conferences and training courses.
· Organising local and international travel, including hotel bookings, ground transport requirements and detailed itineraries.
· Processing and reconciling monthly corporate expenses, and arranging payment of invoices via the Roche procurement system.
· Ensuring departmental and central admin databases are maintained.
· Assisting with the induction of new starters, including the preparation of on-boarding schedules.
· Providing guidance and support for local and global meetings, issuing agendas and taking minutes where required.
Who we are
Our UK Pharmaceutical head office is situated in Welwyn garden City, Hertfordshire, with beautiful country side surrounding the area. Supported by major motorways & airports as well as being a 30 minute train ride to London, access is easy. With over 1400 people occupying our site in Welwyn, you can expect opportunities in Early Development (pRED), Product Development (PD), Commercial (Rx) and of course our corporate function.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.