We have an exciting opportunity for a results driven, fast paced generalist HR Business Partner to join our Human Resources team on a 12 month fixed term contract at Roche Diabetes Care UK & Ireland.
Covering maternity leave, this role will support the Head of HR & Communications in providing a first class, timely, customer focused HR Business Partner service to leaders and employees, and support with the delivery of global and local HR strategy initiatives.
You will partner with and challenge business people managers in various HR areas including employee relations, employment law, reward, performance management and compensation, ensuring adherence to company policies, legislative requirements and global processes.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
Develop effective relationships with people managers and DCLT (Diabetes Care Leadership Team) by undertaking regular business partner meetings to ensure best practice and employment law compliance and achievement of business goals.
Manage the businesses case load of employee relations cases and support management in a whole range of situations such as performance management, disciplinaries, grievances, redundancies, restructuring, sickness absence and occupation health referrals.
Lead training sessions for our people managers to improve their knowledge and skills as required, for example in the areas of HR Processes, Employee Relations and Employment Law.
Support the Head of HR & Communications with managing Reward for the business, for example by ensuring effective use of the salary increase budget.
Advocate consistency and fairness in how people are rewarded in the business.
Oversee Reward schemes, particularly Sales Incentives, working with DCLT members to ensure these are fit for purpose and regularly reviewed.
Support the HR Specialist with benchmarking of roles in the business, to ensure the Pay Reference Points are suitable for the business.
Support the Head of HR & Communications in managing the annual performance management & compensation cycle.
Lead local HR initiatives or projects which address key business needs e.g. in the areas of reward or leadership development. This may involve presenting at manager or leadership team meetings.
Represent Diabetes Care HR in local, national or global projects and build effective relationships with key HR departments within Roche Diagnostics, Pharmaceuticals and Global.
The ideal candidate will have proven high volume employee relations experience gained in a fast paced, sales environment. You will be results driven with the ability to adapt quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical solutions to solve them.
For this role you will bring the following:
· Desirable to be Degree level educated or equivalent with CIPD qualification (Level 7)
· Full generalist HR business partner skills and experience, including reward, employee relations, performance management, compensation, designing and delivering HR focused training. Having worked in a Sales environment will be helpful
· Up to date knowledge of employment law and best practice
· Able to represent the Head of HR & Communications in their absence
· Solid stakeholder management skills at all levels with strong commercial awareness – understanding of business drivers and strategy
· The ability to influence and make decisions using own initiative
· Experience of working in a global matrix environment is desirable
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and adapt to changing conditions
· Results driven with a desire for continuous improvement, with a finger on the pulse of external best practice
· Courage to challenge the status quo
· Proven project management skills
· Outstanding business partner customer service skills, a positive attitude, and ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to undertake occasional overnight travel across UK & Ireland, and to Global head offices Basel and Europe
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Human Resources, Human Resources > HR Business Partnering
· Who we are
Roche Diabetes Care has been a pioneer in providing innovation in diabetes technology and services for more than 40 years, helping people with diabetes to live their lives as active and unrestricted as possible. The Accu-Chek brand, in collaboration with partners offers people with diabetes and healthcare professionals, innovative products and impactful solutions to deliver personalised diabetes care and improve therapy outcomes.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
La société présente depuis 2004 deux sections parallèles, le secteur pharmaceutique et le secteur diagnostic. Numéro un mondial dans les médicaments contre le cancer ainsi qu'en virologie, le groupe dirigé par le Dr Severin Schwan se focalise essentiellement dans la « médecine individualisée ».
La société est présente commercialement dans 150 pays. Son siège se situe à Bâle en Suisse. Son chiffre d'affaires s'est élevé en 2016 à 50,576 milliards de francs suisses. La société a dépensé 9,915 milliards de francs suisses en recherche et développement. En 2016, l'entreprise compte 94 000 salariés environ