· Job facts
Who We Are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors' offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics main sites.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a culturally diverse team with years of professional experience within and outside Roche. Our focus is to support Roche local affiliates to support our customers. We accomplish our daily responsibilities with strong collaboration and a One Roche mindset.
The Case Investigation & Resolution (CIR) department performs global case resolution of 2nd level customer inquiries and complaints within Roche Molecular Diagnostics for testing in commercial and hospital labs. Our purpose is to deliver excellent customer service while maintaining high regulatory compliance.
We are looking for an Engineer / Senior Engineer to join our team located in Rotkreuz. You will be responsible for effective & efficient resolution of technical product complaints escalated by the Roche regional service teams and initiate product performance improvements.
In this exciting position, you will be working in an international environment and focus on the following your key responsibilities:
· Full accountability for the timely management and resolution of individual customer complaints
· Collaborate with regional service teams to ensure sufficient data is available, if necessary collect information through direct customer visits
· Assess and investigate risk and impact of the product deficiency
· Determine and provide workarounds and drive for resolution, as appropriate
· Collaborate with investigation teams to ensure a fast & efficient root cause analysis
· Communicate results to the case initiator and other relevant stakeholders in a proactive and timely manner
· Collaborate with interfaces (regional service teams, business representatives, quality departments, R&D, Manufacturing) to initiate temporary and permanent issue resolution
Who we are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors' offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics' main sites. Read more .
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Ideal candidate profile
Who you are
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in this role:
You're someone who has an independent interest in technology and the willingness to explore technologies new to you. You have a genuine enthusiasm and commitment to problem solving and can communicate your ideas easily to varied audiences. In order to be successful in this position you have a detailed-oriented working style and the ability to organize, prioritize and delegate effectively. You have a Bachelor degree or similar (preferably in Engineering / Information Technology, Process Engineering or equivalent professional experience).
Ideally your skills should include:
· Minimum 3 years of work experience in the diagnostic industry in either technical product support or Medical Device Research & Development, or equivalent experience with a focus on hardware engineering.
· Excellent spoken and written English, knowledge of German advantageous.
· Critical & creative thinking - Reasoning abilities, analyze, assess and improve.
· Strong technical & troubleshooting ability for complex systems.
· Open mindset, collaborative, positive attitude, and good sense of humor.