· Providescustomer service support for affiliates inquiring about travel related issues
· Manage T&Einterfaces and technical requirements
· PerformsTravel Service Configurations, Changes, and Enhancements
· Ensure all business activities comply with T&E Policy, relevant SOPs, & local guidelines
· Ensure SLA principles between SSC and affiliates are met
· Ensuresbest practices are shared across team members
· Manage Travel Policy Inquiries and settings within ConcurTravel
· Manage ticketing systems within Concur, Service Now, and Jira
· Generate Travel or Adhocreports
· Performs other travel tasks consistent with Standard Operating and Desktop Procedures; update Knowledge documents as required
· Conducts routine training on supported processes for new SSC colleagues, local admins; maintain basic training documents for supported processes
· Demonstrates an understanding of travel & expense best practices and oversees all related activities
· Ensures the travel and expense call center provides best in class service in order to meet the needs of our affiliates
· Communicate and collaborate proactively with various business partners, Procurement,TMC,and management to resolveissues
· Strong ability to prioritize and organize work effectively, adhere to tight and established deadlines
· Demonstrated communication skills with a focus on customer service
· Knowledge of Finance Shared Services and operational accounting processes.
· Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to perform work with limited direction and guidance
· Strong presentation and analytical skills.
· Ability to prioritize effectively and multitask
· Works well with others and follow through to execute all tasks to deliver on deadlines
· Language requirements: English
· University or Associate (technical) degree or equivalent work experience
· Experience of: SAPConcur platform knowledge; RocheHR Data feed knowledge;Experiencewith SAP is highlydesirable
· Minimum 3 years working experience in system analyst or relatedfield
· Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.