· Job facts
Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties. Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks. Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations. May coordinate messages, appointments, and information to callers, file maintenance, department office supplies and mail. Researches, compiles and proofs word processing assignments. Operates automated office equipment. Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties. Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports.
· Completes complex tasks in creative and effective ways.
· Provides analytical and specialized administrative support.
· Performs research and data analysis tasks.
· Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations
· Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties.
· Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports.
· Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature.
· May provide guidance to other non-exempt administrative positions.
· Consistently works on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.
· Makes recommendations for new procedures.
· Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
· May lead or supervise the activities of other nonexempt personnel.
· Monitors work to ensure quality, and continuously promote Quality First Time.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
Bachelor's Degree preferred, but some college acceptable.
6 years related experience of progressively more responsible experience in an administrative role. A core understanding of business operations is essential.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must have high level of skill with Word Processing, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and related office software programs.
· Excellent detail and organizational skills required.
· Must have strong communication/presentational skills and have experience managing multiple tasks and assignments.
· Requires experience demonstrating high level of analytical skill performance.
· Must be able to exercise confidentiality.
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.