Working as part of a team within the wider Finance function you will play an integral role in ensuring our customer collections are received as well as resolving or escalating relevant customer queries within resolution timescales.
Your key responsibilities will be:
· Recording and resolving billing disputes in a timely manner, including the raising of credit notes
· Accurately identify the root causes disputes and recommend preventive action
· Processing customer return requests
· Supporting the Finance Shared Service Centre/Cash Processes with a defined set of payment related tasks
· Supplying customers with copy invoices and statements
· Supporting the wider Accounts Receivable team in day to day activities
· Who we are
Our UK Diagnostics business, headquartered in Burgess Hill, West Sussex, employs approximately 560 highly skilled individuals. We provide the industry's broadest range of diagnostics and monitoring products & services, spanning all sectors of the market: from small hand held devices used directly by patients or healthcare professionals, to large diagnostic instruments found in hospital laboratories.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.