Regulatory Junior Coordinator (Paraguay)
· Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical chemistry, Biochemical chemist or other Science degree preferred, 1 year of experience as a regulatory professional desired
· Know-how in regulatory requirements for Paraguay desired
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills, both in English & in Spanish.
· Advanced skills with all standard MS office and business applications
· Collaborative (team work)
· Flexible & adaptable to change
· Results oriented (ability to work under pressure & tight deadlines)
· Able to work independently
· Good & open communication
· Multitasking (Ability to work with different projects simultaneously)
· Problem solver
Main position activities:
· Performs day to day operational activities for Regulatory affairs such as: preparation and assembly of regulatory submissions dossiers, interacting with global, local & regional teams (variations, renewals, new products registration, etc.).
· Develops and maintains a cooperative working relationship with different stakeholders.
· Acquires knowledge from the regulation of Paraguay in order to prepare & support the documentation preparation of the dossiers for submission.
· Supports in the review and approval of labelling materials, and other documents to ensure compliance with the appropriate regulations.
· Participates in the identification of potential improvements to increase outputs, reduces backlog, and improves business processes.
· Provide support in assuring the technical content of the communications with the HA agree with the requirements & timelines.
· Maintains up to date, collects data & run analyses of regulatory systems.
Participates in supporting projects managed in the area.
Job Requisition ID: 208773
Location: Montevideo - all
Career Level: B - Recent University Graduate(
Job Segment: Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical, Science