· Receiving and management of process documentation
· Compile relevant process file, such as BPR, POQ protocol and report, PV protocol and report and so on, and training relevant operators.
· Responsible for POQ production, process validation and guidance of process technology of production
· Lead process related deviation investigation, find the root cause, draft the report and close CAPA on time
· Lead PIS change control and continuous improvement projects
· Support customer complaint investigation
· Statistic and analyzing the process parameters of production
· Support process engineer for other relevant things
Who you are:
· Good English skill
· College or above degree in Chemistry Engineering, pharmaceutical engineering or equivalent
· Good problem solver and sense of responsibilities.
· Strong team player with good communication and coordination.
· GMP background is better
Functional Area: Manufacturing
Job Requisition ID: 201191
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Technician, CAPA, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Management, Science