Pricing Data Analytics Expert
In this role you are responsible for developing pricing analytics and models used to understand pricing discipline, deal price optimization/recommendation, and price realization KPIs. You will be responsible for the development, validation, and maintenance of robust workflows and pipelines on which our pricing models, analytics, and tools are built.You will work in a small highly committed international team that is responsible for the improvement of price realization through a variety of initiatives. The role will cover 800K+ SKUs for sale in more than 50 countries.
Who you are:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field of study
· 1+ years of big data analysis experience in any industry
· Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, SQL, know-how in ETL methodology, big data and data visualization tools (Python, R, Java, Knime).
· Understanding of data analytics concepts, strategies and related KPIs and the ability to work with millions of data points and complex data models.
· Ability to stay target-focused, efficient and apply analytical thinking in a demanding working environment.
· Ability to drive pricing process excellence (productivity, systems, consistent methodologies / processes and skill development) by implementing change through experiment & continuous improvement
· Open minded, pragmatic, with a strong drive to get things done.
· Strong understanding of business requirements towards IT and IT-driven implementation projects and conceptual and analytical skills, attention to detail.
· Excellent communication skills and able to work in a global matrix organization
Job Requisition ID: 200639
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Database, Analytics, Computer Science, Developer, Java, Management, Technology