Fertility Technology Embryologist , 동물체외수정(2년 계약, 신입가능)
Responsibilities are scientific customer trainings for Fertility Technologies e.g. eeva, Geri, Gavi, scientific product detailing for Fertility Technologies e.g. eeva, Geri, Gavi work in close collaboration with local Marketing and Sales department to define and realize Fertility Technology strategy and tactics, and expand fertility Technologies reputation.
The FTE will serve as a scientific product expert for the country/region assigned. The position will have direct reporting responsibilities to the country Fertility Technology Lead and globally to the Customer Excellence
• Support physicians, embryologists and other clinical teams.
o Present healthcare professionals and decision makers with accurate, balanced and timely information about Fertility Technologies products e.g. Eeva, Geri, Gavi, Gidget, Gems
o Provide scientific and technical support to commercial sites including product training, follow up and trouble shooting and manage customer satisfaction
o Provide continuing field scientific support and training for sales and customer service
o Execute specialized Fertility Technologies products centered programs
o Support Medical with the execution of technology clinical trials
• Work with marketing to provide feedback for future product enhancements and improvements.
o Provide customer input and feedback regarding desired product features to the product marketing team
o Participate in the ongoing evaluation of potential markets, new products, and new business opportunities
Keep abreast of developments in IVF relevant field and maintain superior knowledge of competitive technologies; actively participate in key conferences by gathering competitive intelligence on competitors and attending scientific sessions. Work in close collaboration with FTE’s team to share best practices, programs to facilitate a coordinated and align planning and execution of initiative supporting with excellence, our technologies franchise
Other tasks assigned by your superior.
Who You Are:
• Bachelor degree in biology related science is minimal requirement.
• PhD or Master Degree in embryology or reproductive sciences is preferred. Equivalent professional degrees will be considered.
• +1 year of working in clinical or scientific embryology practice is preferred.
• Professional certification in clinical embryology is preferred
• Recognized research (publications and presentations) in the field of assisted reproduction is preferred
• Excellent writing and verbal presentation skills as well as the ability to successfully interact with medical professionals at all levels are required
• Verbal and written communication skills in English
• Work is primarily independent in that it is performed without appreciable day-to-day direction; the successful candidate needs to be action oriented and motivated by results
• Comfortable with ambiguity & Able to manage changes.
• Exemplifies Interpersonal Savvy and Integrity
• Must be able to travel approximately 70%.
• Proficient in computer skills (Microsoft Office products, word processing, excel, etc.)
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
Job Requisition ID: 208850
Location: Seoul - all
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Medical, Franchise, Technical Support, Healthcare, Research, Retail, Technology