Facilities Engineering Technician
Your Role: An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team in Irvine as a Facilities Engineer. As a Facilities Engineer you will be responsible for the maintenance of the Irvine site. These covers attending and fault-finding at breakdowns, repairs and execution of work generated through the site Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Covering all buildings, equipment, infrastructure and grounds. The Facilities Engineer is also responsible for the execution of the site calibration programme.
Who you are:
· Previous experience working within a similar role
· Experience of working with a planned preventative maintenance system
· Multi-discipline maintenance experience including Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation
· Hands-on engineering experience with manufacturing and/or building services equipment
· Working knowledge of Milling, Blending, HVAC, WFI, PW and pure steam systems
· Previous experience/knowledge of working in a cGMP environment would be beneficial
· Completed a Mechanical/Electrical/Building services related apprenticeship
· Further study to (and beyond) HND level in relevant discipline would be advantageous
Job Requisition ID: 192405
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Technician, Technology