Business Admin Apprentice
Your Role: As a Business Administrative Apprentice, you will report into the Executive Assistant Supervisor and complete a 2-year apprenticeship to obtain an SVQ Level 6 in Business Administration. Through onsite training and formal education, , the successful candidate will develop and act as administrative support for all functions on site, performing miscellaneous tasks as directed by the Executive Assistant Supervisor. You will support the site through creation of letters, presentations & reports, data input, manipulation & analysis, scanning, binding & laminating, answering & directing calls, supporting conferences & meetings, general reception duties, filling, ordering stationery and supplies.
Who you are:
· Be educated to Minimum of 3 Nat 5 qualifications at a minimum B level in English, Math’s & a Science
· Excellent communication skills with ability to liaise with multi-disciplinary teams
· Ability to multi-task
· Excellent attention to detail
· Be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft packages
· Good level of literacy and numerical skills
· Decision making capabilities
· Ability to participate as part of a team and use own initiative
· Previous work experience, this is not essential however evidence of any part-time or voluntary work will is advantageous
· Clean current driving licence would be advantageous
Job Requisition ID: 191740
Career Level: A - Current Student
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, Administrative